Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hi, welcome to my blog!

My name is Erin Le Comte and I’m 19 years old. I’m currently in my first year at Griffith University studying a Bachelor of Arts. Why am I telling you this? Well because I sort of have to.

See I’m doing this course, New Communication Technologies, which requires me to create a blog and discuss the lecture topics, tutorial activities and anything else that interest/distract me. I thought it would be easy writing on my blog, but I was wrong. I have typed sentences and backspaced them so many times and I’ve only written a paragraph. It's like word vomit on the computer screen really.

Well that’s all for now, tune in weekly for updates on how I’m travelling along in New Comm Tech (that is of course if I remember to update it).

Feel free to leave any comments you feel you need to make on my blog/word vomit.

*Erin*

No comments:

Post a Comment